Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
Honestly, I never write reviews positive or negative but this time, I just couldn't help myself, I need to tell everyone that Rawlinson Gold are definetly the worse estate agents I have heard of, not just came across, but EVER heard of from anyone! Please avoid at all cost.

They lied and cheated me on my deposit, even though it was held by the DPS scheme - they manage to find a way to rip you off.

They are extremely unhelpful and totally unprofessional. I hope that anyone that reads this will not make the same mistake that I made.
By: Rawlinson Gold
Jan 18, 2012
We are sorry to hear your negative comments and will gladly explain why your landlord has decided via the DPS to hold part or all of your deposit. The DPS is in place to protect both landlord and tenant and not something we as a company are able or wish to manipulate.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rawlinson Gold Estate Agents Harrow! To leave a new review of Rawlinson Gold Estate Agents Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rawlinson Gold Estate Agents Harrow