Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
They really are just after the money aren't they? We told them the exact type of people we wanted, they ignored us and stuck a family of four in our tiny terrace house. We wanted a 2 year lease but they gave them a 3 year one, we were overseas so they rushed it through (I'll admit that was our mistake in trusting them to do what we asked).

In terms of the wrong tenants they said they are not in breach of contract and there''s nothing we can do AND we are forced to pay them a finders fee for three years - for people we don't want.

i only hope someone reads this review and at least thinks twice about using this company.
By: PR
Jan 20, 2012
Dear Andrew,

I have read your comment with interest and spoken to both the Notting Hill office and the Lettings Director to find out more details. I am very surprised to find out they have not received a formal complaint from you รขโ‚ฌโ€œ in spite of your obvious unhappiness?

Our complaints procedure, as outlined in our terms & conditions, invites all our clients to contact the relevant branch manager. Should the matter remained unresolved, you should write to the Lettings Director, Patrick Littlemore where your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days and investigated. A formal, written outcome of the investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days. If you remain dissatisfied, you will need to write to the Chief Executive (me) and the same limits will apply. Following the investigation, you will receive a written statement with our final view. In the unlikely event that we have not resolved the matter by this stage, we would invite you to contact the Property Ombudsman (for which we are members) and abide by their judgement.

In this instance, I would be happy to personally investigate this matter. However, I would ask that you contact me directly, rather than use a public forum.

Peter Rollings, Chief Executive of Marsh & Parsons

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marsh & Parsons Office 1! To leave a new review of Marsh & Parsons Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marsh & Parsons Office 1