Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
Couldn't be happier with the service I received. My property sold within 3 weeks of being on the Market and completed within 10 weeks. Had constant updates on progress and always answered any questions I had. Pleasant and very understanding. This was my first time selling a property so was a little in the dark with what to expect but Thomas Morris made the transaction very easy and put me at ease with the whole thing. Big thumbs up Thomas Morris and thank you for all your help!!
By: Simon
Dec 16, 2011
Dear "CYB"
We're absolutely delighted that you have had such a great experience from the St.Ives team at Thomas Morris.We really appreciate receiving a "THUMBS UP"-Thank you.Let's hope that your future house selling experiences are as good as your first one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives