Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
Absolutely terrible. Not even the slightest attempt at customer service. Rude, uncooperative and argumentative staff.

So far we've been a month without central heating (In november/december). It took them 10 days to even send someone to look at it, and 16 days and counting for anyone to come and fix it.

All the while this was going on i was being plagued with phone calls about renewing my contract (for £85). It seems fine for them to chase you for money, but utterly impossible to get them to do anything constructive for you.

After all this i've decided to move out, and they're trying to charge me £45 for a reference to my new agents and £80 to "Check out".

I've paid my rent on time, every month and caused no troube for them. Which they've rewarded us for with various seemingly made up fees and an inexcusable period of time without the basic neccessities.

Absolute scumbags. Avoid at all costs.
Actually listen to your customers. Respond to phone calls. Call back when you say you're going to. Tell us when things are actually going to happen. Don't lie to my face about things i know to be true. Stop charging people lots of money for what is essentially photocopying. Do something earn all the fees we paid you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 47! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 47, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 47