...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Oct 20,2015
By: 'CFJ'
Oct 20,2015
Customers thinking about appointing an estate agent should be VERY wary of ravensworth, Paul is a typical salesman and is dishonest. I disappointed one estate agent to appoint ravensworth in their place, paul never told me that he adds a fee if he cant sell the house. I have sold 6 houses in my time and have moved around estate agents, but i have never been charged a cancelation fee before. I would have expected a reputable company to be transparent with their customers not hide behind small print in a contract.

So if you are going to appoint an estate agent in this area I would ask them directly the hidden fees also go with someone else not ravensworth estate agents they are not to be trusted.

Ravensworth Estate Agents Ltd