Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
Thank you for your assistance in letting my flats. I have been a Landlord with interlet for many years and I would recommend the service. As for the quality of flats, interlet assists with the letting of accommodation. Rooms from £80 per week. Obviously London is an expensive town. I have heard residents complain about the state of properties they view. Please note, some properties are viewed up to 1 month before the tenant leaves. You are viewing someone elses living standards. This means you are looking at a room that will come available - the current tenant is just not very hygienic. I have been a landlord for 20 years and I have seen the mess that people live in- its their mess, not one created by the landlord. I personally had a building inspection today at one of my premises. Out of the 7 studios there - 3 were well kept, the others were in a dismal state. Even underwear hanging from the lamps. This is the standard YOU (the tenant) lives in. So understand my difficulty. Please find I wrote to all my residents 1 month, 1 week and 1 day before the property inspection - each person has their own abilities. Like the five fingers on our hands - every person in the world is different. Each person with varying in qualities and abilities - just like the properties you will see - like any comparison. So before you begin your day hating people - hidden behind forums, where you cannot be identified. Try putting your real name to your words, with your identity and contact. I am Mr Franklin Wordsworth of Earls Court SW5. I am a known landlord to many accommodation agencies in London. I have great properties, which are let by the accommodation teams at interlet and other agencies. Best wishes to all - Love all Serve all.
Franklin Wordsworth