Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
I've had a lot of dealings with estate agents in Bolton, most of which have been terrible as both a buyer and seller. I treied to sell my house through Cardwell's - what a mistake. Very little communication from them - their only advice in terms of a marketing plan was for me to put my hand in my pocket for more money for a premier listing on Rightmove! 7 months, no viewings..... alright its a stagnant market but come on guys! Your supposed to be sales people! Why not look at what they do in the States, arrange for an open house or something! But no, they don't bother, just sit back and wait for people to contact them. Binned them off, moved on.
Be proactive? To be honest I thought you may have gone out of business!
By: K M
Mar 04, 2016
Really poor service in the hear I spent at the property. Moves out 3 weeks ago and they won't reply to the deposit protection scheme so havem't got my deposit back. Had to put a claim in against them which takes ages. Took forever to replu to repairs and bodged up anything they did come out to. No interest avoid big timd

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cardwells Estate Office 1! To leave a new review of Cardwells Estate Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cardwells Estate Office 1