Oct 19,2015
David Thompson
Oct 19,2015
David without being a pest kept in touch with me max twice a week and just seeing how I'm getting on seen anywhere nice - letting me know what he has coming up.

He couldn't help me immediately as he didn't have available what I was looking for - but by keeping in touch and letting me know what he may have suitable for me I felt I was getting a tailored service.

As he built up my trust by not wanting to force me in to the first thing possible when he did call me and say "listen I have something here id love you to see" I believed him, and it was a very genuine service.

I'm not soft either Dave has a job to do and targets to hit - but importantly he didn't pressure me once, achieving any goals he needs in work in a professional manner.

In the whole of Liverpool and I contacted at least 30 estate agents only Dave called me back more than twice.

Overall excellent and friendly service.

Cheers Dean Mc
Fees were high compared to others but no point crying over spilt milk it is what it is nobody had a gun to my head saying its jones and chapman. I think single occupancy should be slightly less.
By: dave
Oct 19, 2015
Hi Dean,

Thanks for your kind words, its been a pleasure to deal with you and finally find that Apartment that suited you!

Hope you will be very happy there

Thanks once again