Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all at Whitegates Wrexham for helping us find our first home, and for making the process an easy and stress-free experience.
As first time buyers, my partner and I visited many Estate Agents in Wrexham, and it was at Whitegates, we were made to feel most welcome. The first impression of the service they provided to us was that they were there to help you find a home, and NOT to sell us a home.
Incorporating Facebook and Twitter into Whitegates Services proved to be extremely useful to us, as is was via Facebook that we were informed of a possible Energy Efficiency Grant for first time buyers. As a result of this, we were able to upgrade our Central heating system, fully insulate the property, which included a new rear porch.
The advice, guidance and help received from Ann, Chris and Stefan at Whitegates Wrexham was second to none, and as a result of this, I have and in the future will be recommending them.
Once Again, Thank You to All at Whitegates Wrexham.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 29! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 29, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 29