Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
Could not tell the same version of the same sequence of events twice. Then said it was my wife who was making "untrue" comments.

Tried scaremongering tactics on my wife in an attempt to complete a sale we were not happy with.

Also tried bluffing us into agreeing the sale by making factually incorrect comments about finances. Sadly for them and lucky for us we are both qualified accountants and saw straight through this nonsense.

They were repeatedly asked not to speak to my wife, but me (After my wife got fed up of dealing with them), consistently ignored this request.

Other than the initial valuation process which was very good, we have no further positives.

We served notice, but was never asked why we were not happy, clearly do not care. The overall rating given on this site pretty much says it all. Wish we had found it before we signed up.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spicer McColl Office 36! To leave a new review of Spicer McColl Office 36, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spicer McColl Office 36