Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
I just want to say a big thank you to Jonathan Claustres from street Ahead Crystal Palace. He was brilliant in helping me find a property to rent. Even though i had a bit of personal issues along the way he did everything to help me, gave me solutions and advice on how to go about the whole process. I couldn't have gotten any better agent than Jonathan. I was stressed up looking for a place but since he contacted me for viewings and stuff it was like i don't have to worry again, he was doing all the job.He was really helpful. And i think they are all very friendly at the Crystal palace branch. Thank you for your help. Will strongly recommend street ahead to everyone. That's if you want stress free whiles looking for a place because it can be very stressful at times.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch