Dec 13,2011
Dec 13,2011
After Foxton's secured me a buyer for my flat, I asked James Blackler, my sales negotiator to tell your lettings department in Chelsea, Notting Hill, Fulham and Kensington know about my requirements for a house.

Whilst I had contact from all offices, Jonathan stood out from his colleagues by his pro-active approach to my property search. I did not think that the Chelsea office would be able to meet my requirements given my budget, and the first set of properties Jonathan sent me missed the mark, because they were apartments, as you would expect given the locale.

Jonathan followed up and listened carefully to what I was looking for and said he would think about it. Within 5 minutes he called me back and told me about Ifield Road and said he could do a viewing with me . Although the property was beyond my budget, he told me I should look at it, and I did.

He made me feel like his only customer and had all the time in the world for me. He was appropriately engaged in the viewing, but also gave me time to wander round and form my own view.

On asking to re-visit the property at a time which I know was not convenient to him, he made it happen, and once again was helpful, informative and appropriately engaged.

Once I decided to offer, Jonathan was professional, responsive and helpful in guiding me through the process. All that with a good sense of humour and a big dose of charm, which is always helpful! Whilst acting in his clients interests, Jonathan always made me feel he had my interest at heart too.

As CEO of a staffing business, which also acts as intermediary between client and job seeker, I understand the delicate balance of sales and service.

Jonathan got it just right, and the greatest compliment I could give him, is that if he ever wants a change of career ¢â‚¬â€œ one of my businesses would snap him up!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Sloan Square! To leave a new review of Foxtons Sloan Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Sloan Square