Dec 13,2011
Dec 13,2011
i\'m really glad i found this website, so i can advise the people that are looking for a review in this agency.

i would not say is the worst one, since i have the impression all of them are pretty bad, but i would say that you will need to consider if for some reasons.
if something is broken, like internet, power shower, some utilities missing, mold, heating in bedroom, lamps that brake. you WILL start to become annoyed and will not feel good to return home after a full day working. they jsut don\'t give a crap of what you think and soon as they know what your number is, they will stop anwsering it.
the most stupid is that i only wanted a normal life. not asking much. and tried to explain that to them seems too much.....
By: Oliver
Sep 23, 2013
Another recent email about the changes we have made:

Hi Oliver,
Thank you for the prompt reply. Too bad you don't have any property in sw19, I really like the direction this agency is taking, with the recent changes.

I'll let you know.

***-

Received today
By: Oliver Smith
Sep 20, 2013
All I can do is apologise for the poor service you have received in the past, and promise to new tenants we now pride ourselves on the service we provide, emails are responded to within the hour and there is always someone available to take calls during office hours. Outside office hours we have a 24 hour hour emergency line for any faults or problems.

Jane Clarke, Patricia Linares, Sara Sharland, Peter Ali, Oliver Painter and Magda De Klerk no longer work for Homes in London - we are under new management.

We are in the process of turning things around at this agency, we are under new management, and as an agency that only rents property that it owns, we are taking pro active maintenance on our properties very seriously.

Our properties are currently undergoing a program of refurbishment and we are providing all our new staff with a comprehensive training program, we do not enter property without giving 24 hours notice.

We always make sure that we protect deposits with DPS or TDS - and provide tenants with reference numbers.

Just one email of many since we have changed management is below:

Hi Oliver,

It's great to hear and seel these positive changes at Homes in London . The service before was awful, I was especially angry with Jane and Sara.

I wanted to ask, will you need access to the rooms here at 313 Cambridge Heath Road for any broadband or other work to be done? Reason being I will be going away on holiday some point in the near future,

Thanks