Dec 13,2011
Dec 13,2011
Unprofessional and rude. I've had a mould issue for 7 weeks, and vacated the property for the last 6 weeks, they have managed to have various people look at it every week but no work actually done. Feel as though I have been fobbed off. Phoned and complained today, got pretty much laughed at. My wardrobe top to tail in green mould has been left in there, when I asked why ''well we wont clean it if the mould is still there it will just come back'' so its been in there 6 weeks compounding to the problem ''well yes Im not going to put it in someone elses room am I''.
When I suggested that the room is in the same condition as it was 7 weeks ago and nothing has been done, the letting agenct got very defensive and sarcastic. They have even started showing people around the property with a mouldy wardrobe in the centre of the room and black mould on the walls and had the cheek to text us to tell us to clean up before prospective people came around.

Would never ever use them again, feel as though their staff are inexperienced and useless. Constantly have to chase them for answers. They seem to think that as they are dealing with students they can treat them badly and talk down to them. Apparently the work is to be done Thursday. I won't hold my breath, but will be contacting solictors if it isn't.
Not had to be chased every week for an update. Actually do the work rather than fobbing me off each week with different things ie ''I'll ring the landlord this week'' - really should be ''ve rung the landlord and we will be acting immediately' not waiting another week before being chased to do something else. Remember that tenants are your customers, and that you should treat them with respect.
Attached Files