Dec 13,2011
Dec 13,2011
I was looking for a property in Aylesbury that I could rent out. I visited many agents in Aylesbury, but it was with Michael anthony, where I found the staff helpful - giving advice and making useful suggestions. They arrived at viewings promptly and were there to answer any questions. I bought and rented the house through them. I then had to recently sell a house for a friend and did not hesitate as to which agents to use. They gave a realistic estimate, which was actually more than I thought it would be. We had several offers, but settled on one very close to the asking price. I was kept informed each week on how things were progressing, until the time of completion. I have no hesitation in recommending them as a friendly, efficient and helpful agent.
As to earlier negative comment on tenants moving out having to pay for cleaning - it is made clear in all contracts that it is expected. This protects both the tenant and the landlord and ensures a clean building for the next tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 2! To leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Anthony Office 2