Dec 13,2011
By: 'Yvonne Hamilton'
Dec 13,2011
After a very stressful time looking for a property to rent at the wrong time of the year ...I found Fish Need Water . I really could not believe my luck after my experience of poor service from ` High St `estate agents. James I have to say was and is amazing !!! After our first conversation I felt like a person and not just commission . I would and have recommended this company to anyone who will listen ,as I have not experienced this level of service from an estate agent before. An extremely refreshing approach to a very jaded industry ... I`m sure Fish Need Water will continue to grow and become a great success. Fish Need Water will be my first point of contact when I`m looking to rent/ buy again in the future.

fish need water