Oct 12,2015
By: 'Hayley'
Oct 12,2015
I was really impressed with this agency. Not one i knew to be popular in Warrington but i had seen a lot of sales in the Newton-le-Willows area and liked the idea of a small family run business dealing with my sale. Good call. They gave me a great quote of £799 +vat (the lowest i had received), took good photos and it sold within 2 weeks with a small profit. I had no issues getting in touch and didnt have to wait long for any arrangements. I did expect a few hiccups along the way but they were efficient, friendly and quick! Would use them again for sure! Thanks THINK.
Reasonable fees and the lowest quote received - Very happy. I was given the option to highlight my property for a small fee but it was optional and they advised there were no hidden fees and were completely honest with me...

Think Sales Lettings Mortgages