Oct 11,2015
Clive
By: 'Scott Walker'
Oct 11,2015
Warren Powell Richards handled my purchase very professionally, there was a slight technicality with my searches which required some attention with my solicitor and Lloyd mediated this efficiently and without any delay. I am impressed at how Warren Powell Richards operate, without me ever needing to chase any request or to ever be called back and each question dealt with fully. The office has a very friendly atmosphere and have some hard working and knowledgeable people working there. I am very happy that since my offer was accepted there has not been any issue due to dealing with a quality estate agent that has a good attention to detail and able to provide accurate market advice.
By: Tim B
Oct 12, 2015
Hello Scott - A note to thank you for the generous review of Lloyd and Clive at WPR in Farnham. It's very much appreciated. We all hope you will be very happy with your new home, you must always feel free to pop into the office when passing and say hello. Very best wishes for the future and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards