Dec 12,2011
Dec 12,2011
I would strongly recommend Andrews Estate Agents, Redhill. After having a very bad experience with a local competitor, I appointed Andrews who provided regular contact, viewings, feedback, everything you would expect from a well organised and professional Estate Agents.

They went one step further than others I have dealt with and were very influential in seeing the entire chain through on the move in date.

Paul Mulligan and Branch Manager Jason were just two of the agents I dealt with and both offered an excellent service throughout. I also used Andrews in house mortgage consultant who was very helpful.

Top marks all round and I would strongly recommend to anyone looking to buy and sell within the Redhill area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 10! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 10