Oct 09,2015
Clive
By: 'Keith Adair'
Oct 09,2015
We actually had the pleasurable experience of buying our house through Lloyd and the team some 4 years ago. And it was that positive experience which led us to re-appoint WPR when the time came to sell. We did however conduct our due diligence across a number of local agents just to check we were taking the right decision, but both my wife and myself came away with the exact same impression – these were the right guys for us.

Friendly, knowledgeable, honest, professional and competitive on price no-one else really entered the mix. We had a few hiccups along the way (usual things and nothing for which WPR could have prevented) but they managed the whole process in a very efficient and professional manner. Their key strength alongside what I've already mentioned, has to be their energetic and friendly approach towards everyone involved. You just know that any prospective buyers are having the same positive experience that we ourselves had 4 years ago.

I would have no hesitation in recommending anyone to appoint WPR, and in fact due to our experience we are soon to place our rental property in their capable and trustworthy hands. 5 star service guys!
By: Tim B
Oct 12, 2015
Hi Keith - what a kind and generous review of my colleagues Lloyd and Clive at WPR Farnham - thank you very much - thank you too for your continued support and business. I am very pleased that we got your sale through to a satisfactory conclusion - we will work very hard to make sure we are up to parr when dealing with your rental property too. Very best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards