Oct 08,2015
By: 'Vicky'
Oct 08,2015
Toni has been absolutely fantastic from start to finish. We had a few agents come round to give us an idea of how much our property was worth and Toni's was not only the most enthusiastic but she didn't feel like a "sales person" more of a friend of the family that could just do pretty much everything (and get us a fantastic sale price)! The viewings went smoothly and although our first buyer unfortunately fell through due to a chance in his circumstances, Toni found another buyer very quickly. She was invaluable through the end weeks, keeping us updated practically daily (which I was very thankful for) and she always had an idea or words of wisdom to reassure me when our selling deadline came nearer. This was the first time I have sold a house and I would honestly thoroughly recommend Toni and the entire Warren-Powell Richards team who have been amazing from start to finish and even after.
By: Tim B
Oct 08, 2015
Hi Vicky, what a sensational review of WPR Farnham and in particular the fantastic Toni. Thanks very much for both your kind words and for sharing your thoughts. I am very pleased that the transaction reached a good conclusion. Thanks too for your business and picking us to act as your agent. I hope the future is rosy for you, Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards