Dec 12,2011
Dec 12,2011
I was recommended to contact Spencers as I knew they looked after other rentals in this development and as a new landlord I have found the process very easy, Great communication from Sean Hewitt at every stage of the process, with replies to e-mails and requests dealt with promptly. The property was tenanted from the day after I completed on the purchase and Spencer's wasted no time in getting a suitable tenant.

My mother has a rental property in the same block which she rents through Sean at Spencer's and is now three months into to her rental with no problems at all ¢â‚¬â€œ we are both very happy and would recommend Spencer's

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central