Dec 11,2011
Dec 11,2011
"Feel totally conned......"

Well I was going to give positive feedback at the time they kept sending me emails to remind me to leave feedback. But I thought I'll wait till I received our first installment of rent. That was 9 months ago and still no sign of rent. I didn't realize that they were going to take 13.5% share of the 3 year lease all up front. What's wrong with taking it out every month? Also they rented our place £120 lease than agreed. Then there is the repairs which is one of the reasons why we haven't received any rent. Their contractors are not reasonable at all. I stressed that I will send my own contractor, a friend of mine who will do the repairs for half the price but they sent their contractors anyway, and of course I have to folk out for the bill.
And where's our statements? Occasional we receive one in post. We really want to see where all our money is going!!!
We are still paying a mortgage on the property so with no rent to cover it so far, we are financially drowning thanks to Ludlow Thompson.
We moved to the other side of the world, so it's difficult to sort things out from here...If I was in London, I would be in their office every day, VEXED...
Be more helpful, informative and professional. Be more concerning about clients finances. After all we own the property not them, so surely the rent should be ours not all going into their bank account.
By: Customer Services
Dec 19, 2011
We are really concerned with the comments in your review and would really like the opportunity to respond to you in full with all of the facts through our customer service department.

Please can I ask you to kindly email quoting reference AA002.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London