...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Oct 07,2015
By: 'Frank'
Oct 07,2015
This is the first review I have ever produced. I have never provided a review for a bad meal, a bad experience in a hotel etc - I would usually not bother because I consider it a pretty petty activity.

However, I feel compelled to provide this review in the hope that I prevent another person, or set of people, from being misfortunate enough to deal with GJM. Their staff members are incompetent, rude, and have ducked calls made by myself and other flatmates in relation to simple things such as the return of our deposit, move in dates, move out dates, essential house maintenance, etc etc etc.

There has not been a single occasion upon which one of us has dealt with this agency that has not led to some form of painful and time consuming process. Often, the only way to talk to somebody is to walk in to the agency and sit inside until whomever you are attempting to talk to walks in off the street. This process of ambush often leads to rudeness and testiness on the behalf of the agents - God forbid they should have to actively deal with their unfortunate clients.

GJM Property