Dec 11,2011
Dec 11,2011
I was recently looking for flat to rent, I had recently been let down by another estate agent/landlord and was keen for a hassle and stress free move. I told this to the representative at Streets Ahead who reassured me that the last thing he wanted was an unhappy tenant and that he would take care of everything. I agreed to take the flat and have been astonished at the lying and dishonesty from him and his colleagues at the Crystal Palace branch. Additionally as Streets Ahead are providing a management service, they recently allowed my landlord into my property without my permission. They have consistently been evasive and told lies. I would strongly recommend that you steer clear of them.
Told the truth and did their jobs properly, act in a proper manner.
Attached Files
By: Dave
Apr 15, 2012
To Bob Hay,

That has to be the first reply to a complaint on this website I have seen which hasn't been abusive. I am disgusted at the unprofessionalism of pretty much all other Agents on this site when replying to complaints, and the practices they carry out in general.

I must say from the outlook you have an Agency to be proud of. Much more professional staff and management.

Well Done!

Dave
Purley
By: bob hay
Dec 12, 2011
I am very disappointed that you have received less than a satisfactory service from our company, as all Streets Ahead staff strive to deliver the best standards of customer satisfaction so on this occassion we are extremely sorry we have failed . We would very much like to investigate this matter further & therefore would appreciate if you can contact me so we can discuss your matter as I would like to make a full internal investigation , regards Bob Hay , Managing Director .
bob.hay@streetsahead.info