Oct 07,2015
Alethea
Helen
By: 'stulea'
Oct 07,2015
I wish to say a big thank you to Alethea and the team at ADM Residential. From first discussion about selling the house, valuation, surveys etc, Alethea gave sound advice, which really helped as it was the first time I had moved house and was unaware of all of the processes. Being a first time seller, I had a barrage of questions to ask and all of my questions were answered quickly and efficiently by the team. The team worked hard on securing viewings for the house which resulted in an offer on the house in a quicker than expected time. Alethea and the team were always helpful and kept me up to date on all aspects of the sale. I would recommend anyone wishing to sell their house to contact ADM Residential. They helped make the whole process a lot less stressful!
By: Alethea
Oct 07, 2015
Thank you so much for the comments, it was a pleasure to help sell your home.
If you ever need further advice you have my number .. all the best from the girls at ADM

ADM Residential Estate Agents