Dec 10,2011
Dec 10,2011
Major problems and sacked due to continued appalling service.

They arranged for their contractors to do work which was either done so badly no-one noticed, or was never done at all. Interestingly, the insist you write a cheque directly to the contractor, presumably in the hope that it means they are not then responsible for the work.

Mid year inspection of appalling quality and given they pointed out windows which dont even exist, In my opinion, I doubt they even visited the property to carry it out. When I asked to speak to the office manager about it, it turns out it was the manager who produced it!

They did everything they can to make me use their contractors, despite me having my own contractors under a maintenance contract.

They claimed their staff dont carry mobile phones hence they cant meet my contractor to let them in property even though its only 400 metres from their office. After some probing, turns out that they have moved the management of my property to the Mile End office without telling me, under the management of a team member who has never been to my property.

All in all spent so much time managing the agents felt I might as well not have them.

An appalling experience - landlords beware!
I will never use this agent again for any of my properties in the UK
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 24, 2013
I am sorry to read your comment and sincerely apologise for the way in which you believe your property rental was handled. My records show all matters we brought to my attention and I have independently investigated all maters, providing you with my formal report, with many parts being contrary to the comments you have added. David Hatch. Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil South East! To leave a new review of Alex Neil South East, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil South East