Dec 10,2011
Dec 10,2011

1 viewing in 8 weeks. Promised editorial in Property Guide and a premium listing on Rightmove, neither of which materialised.

When I complained about being misled they just ignored all my emails. Jeffries made absolutely no attempt to resolve the problems.

These cowboys in my view are anything but professional, and have no concept about the importance of honouring promises and maintaining good customer relationships. The rules are simple - IF YOU CAN'T DELIVER, DON'T COMMIT, and IF YOU MESS UP, DEAL WITH IT DON'T RUN AND HIDE.

I wouldn't use them again if my life depended on it.
If I were them, I'd have put my hand up, admitted fault, and tried to recover the situation through discussion. But then I understand the importance of good customer service and maintaining good relationships...
By: stuart whiting
May 14, 2013
If you read the terms and conditions of this company (allAgents) you will see that they have no credibility whatsoever. It is clear that rival estate agents take advantage of allAgents' lack of contol over the factuality of entries. I have written to allAgents on a number of occassions regarding the fictitious entries regarding my firm and have never received a response. 80% of Jeffries' business comes from repeat customers and recommendations. Although we do not claim to be perfect there is no chance of the events detailed above taking place.
By: Jeff
May 14, 2013
This is clearly a rival agent writing a poor review to attempt to damage us. The language used makes it very obvious.

Jeffries sell dramatically more properties than any agent in the North End area and as a result are often subject to this kind of behaviour from other firms.

The amount of properties we have 'Sold' on Rightmove and our board prescence in the city speak volumes.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jeffries & Partners Office 3! To leave a new review of Jeffries & Partners Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jeffries & Partners Office 3