Dec 10,2011
Dec 10,2011
I have used the Ellis and Co on West Green Road three times. Each time they have got me very good, suitable tenants for my property. They were always very courteous, helpful and reliable.

Ellis's fee of three weeks' rent for finding and vetting tenants I consider reasonable, in contrast to other agencies that charge an ongoing fee, irrespective of the length of the letting period.

I would rate them as excellent except for a misunderstanding regarding the taking of an inventory with my latest tenants. I would like to rate them "very good" rather than just "good".
By: Ellis and Co
Jan 28, 2012
Thank you Joan for the review and it is always a pleasure to do business with you, Yes, there was an issue with Inventory at the time, in that it was provided late by the then company that we were using. We have now resolved this by switching to a new inventory company and have a 2 day turn around from them. I hope that we can continue to act as your letting agent in fnding tenants for you, and we can provide you with the excellent service that we strive to. Moustafa Ozkurt, Branch Manager.

Ellis & Co