Dec 10,2011
Dec 10,2011
Let's just say that during the time I was close to homeless, Antony of the Canary Wharf office was absolutely committed to finding me a suitable place. He was continually in touch via email and by telephone from the moment I first reached out to AM.
In a nutshell, well, my current boyfriend did not show as much concern as Antony Botha did when it came to finding a place I could call home. So it is one of two things: either I need a new boyfriend (which is getting rather apparent), or Antony deserves a promotion or some other kind of boost up the career ladder that will put as many smiles on his face as he did mine. His passion and dedication is none like I have ever seen anywhere. He manages an enviable balance between professionalism and humanity such that you feel both attended to as a (potential) client, and cared for as a person. He is remarkable.
Get him up that ladder AM, he deserves it.
'Nuff said.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf