Oct 04,2015
By: 'Mark Mc'
Oct 04,2015
Nicola and Riccardo have been helpful and informative throughout our tenancy. Suzanne at their office has also been excellent whenever we have enquired about anything.

As a first time tenant I was unsure of processes and perhaps a bit heavy handed, however, both Riccardo and Nicola were supportive and patient. They are always there to give advice and are always true to their word.

Any issues (and there haven't been many) have been addressed promptly and with minimum fuss, would be happy to recommend.
By: Mark Mc
Oct 06, 2015
Hi, While leaving this review I mistakenly did not tick that I WOULD use NKL again. I can state without hesitation that I WOULD use them again.

I am currently trying to have the review amended. Apologies Nicola and Riccardo !!

Nicola Kennedy Letting