Dec 09,2011
Dec 09,2011
Would I recommend Ashby Lowery; hell yes and here's why. Another well known Northampton letting & management agent (loose term) installed a tenant in an investment property of mine. After 3 months the rent stopped and my agent said that they had written to the tenants asking them to pay. Another two months pass (still no rent) and I am then told that a notice to quit has been served and I better get a solicitor as the keys weren't returned at the end of the tenancy. So here I am owed 3 months rent and an agent who can't/won't help! I ask some people I know who also rent out property who they use and am recommended Ashby Lowery by more than one. Darren Wilson provided me with invaluable advice and the course of action, visited the house and persuades the tenant to leave. No rent recovered for the period alas but I did get my house back without having to wait another 3 months while it went to court. Turns out that the notice served by the other was wrong and two of the three tenants installed were unemployed. Five years on Ashby lowery have let all my properties since with no repeat of what I experienced before instructing them. Ashby Lowery; good for landlords; bad tenants less so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1