Dec 09,2011
Dec 09,2011
I found all the staff at Churchill Estates very helpful, polite and friendly. I viewed a couple of properties with them and they alway turned up on time and were helpful to us as potential buyers. Although we did not buy through them, we did sell our house. Our sale had fallen through with another agent due to errors/poor communication and we only had 2 weeks to sell the house as we were buying a rental property). Alex at Wanstead did everything to promote our property, from placing pictures in their windows and making our property the featured property on Rightmove. Alex also negotiated us getting the full asking price for our home. All the team at Wanstead Churchills were excellent and I'd highly recommend them. Churchills has excellent advertising which gets lots of people in to view your property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Churchill Estates Office 9! To leave a new review of Churchill Estates Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Churchill Estates Office 9