Oct 02,2015
Mark
Anna
By: 'Jayne Smith'
Oct 02,2015
I would like to thank Mark Webster & Co for giving me such a friendly and professional service. From Mark valuing my home it was sold speedily at the full asking price. It was so helpful that Mark Webster & Co. recommended an Investor who was able to buy my property with the minimum of fuss. I also felt that I could contact the Office as often as I liked without feeling awkward, as I can have a tendency to worry about things. In the end they felt like good friends rather than just an Estate Agent. I found Anna and Shelley to be very reassuring and they never failed to come back to me with whatever information I needed as quickly as they could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mark Webster & Co. to anyone who was considering selling or buying a property. Thank you all very much.
Very reasonable fees