Dec 08,2011
Dec 08,2011
The Mill Hill office were very attentive. All calls were answered swiftly and any outstanding question was dealt with as soon as possible. Everyone in the office was polite and luckily our deal went through fairly smoothly. I may add that we worked just as hard to make sure that no time was wasted and equally chased our solicitors..

As with any agent I think, there was no formal closure. I feel that we were perfect buyers at the end of a chain but were not acknowledged for that. We provided 2 sales for this company. Personally I think that a bottle of champagne and a card from them to wish US luck in our new home would be more in keeping than for them to have to ask us to write a review whilst we are still unpacking. After all, they know where we live and this could have waited for a few weeks whilst we settle in.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Mill Hill