Dec 08,2011
Dec 08,2011
I was looking for a channel to send some feedback to the head agency. There is a big THANK YOU here for Anthony at the South Quay branch who demonstrated expert communication skills in dealing with a difficult customer like I can be, getting ahead of the other 7 or 8 agencies that I was talking to in parallel. Sometimes it takes a skill beyond training to handle the sheer diversity of psychological types that I'm sure that comes around as either tenant or landlord. And I think I know how this skill is this called: it's called "WISDOM" and it should be on Anthony's CV. Thanks again, this is the first time when I wasn't sorry to pay 1 week's commission to an agency !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf