Dec 08,2011
Dec 08,2011
I contacted Glenn Flegg to find me a 3 bed house whilst I was still living in France. They liaised with me frequently and found somewhere very quickly. My e-mails and phone calls have always been returned promptly and the service we received was of a very high standard. I felt that they genuienly cared about my family as tenants and not just about supporting the Landlord. Whenever anything needed fixing or replacing it was done very quickly. Jan, I can't thank you enough for your amazing capacity to stay calm when I needed this to happen. I have been renting properties for over 20 years and I would say that they have been the most professional and generally lovely bunch of people. I would highly reccommend Glenn Flegg to any tenant and Landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Langley