Dec 08,2011
Dec 08,2011
We instructed Perry Bishop & Chambers (140 Bath Road Leckhampton) to sell our late father's leasehold maisonette. We knew this may not be a straightforward process, as we were also purchasing the freehold at the same time.
The staff at Perry Bishop were friendly and always welcoming whenever I spoke to them.
Steve, the agent- was professional and most helpful throughout, keeping communications going between various people and smoothing occasional ruffled feathers!
Although the sale was frustrating and complicated by the leasehold/freehold issue, we achieved a satisfactory outcome eventually.
I would be happy to recommend Perry Bishop & Chambers and in particular Steve, to anyone who needs the security of an agent who obviously has a wealth of experience to draw on, and the diplomacy to use it!
By: Phil Bishop
Dec 20, 2011
Dear M and Co , I am so grateful that you took the trouble to provide feedback on our Cheltenham office , I am delighted that the service and experience was good - just as I would have expected.
Phillip Bishop