Dec 07,2011
Dec 07,2011
I have gone through many Estate Agents in London, such as Foxtons which I btw do NOT recommend for various reasons.
Morgan Randall has offered me an outstanding service. The agent that dealt with my property search was Grant King. He listened to my requirements and ascertained my needs. He was very efficient and unlike other agents he always remained in contact, trying to do the best for me. Grant is very professional, polite and helpful.
Unfortunately due to family circumstances I did not end up renting a property, but I would definitely recommend Morgan Randall in every aspect and use them again in the future.
Fees are not high comparing them to other top Estate Agents in London. You pay for what you get. Personally I'd rather pay a little more and have a great service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1