“I've recently bought a property through Northfields, Pitshanger Lane branch. ......”

Sep 25,2015
Leah
Jason
By: 'Ashish G'
Sep 25,2015
I've recently bought a property through Northfields, Pitshanger Lane branch.
Since beginning I found them helpful and they arranged viewing quite quickly as well.
I liked the property and requested them for second viewing and they happily arranged another viewing.
Also, When I made an offer they have presented me and few others as a potential buyer to the Vendor to make a right decision. My offer has been accepted eventually and they were really helpful and active in responding me my queries with Vendor and other legal stuff.
Only issue which I was not happy about is Lease length information was not too clear. It was less than what I have been told but still was under my acceptance criteria.

I would recommend it to others.
Thanks