Dec 07,2011
Dec 07,2011
I have user Ludlow Thompson to let my flat for the last 5 years. The tenancy agreement recently came to an end and I had no hesitation in reletting it through Ludlow Thompson again. I don't live near the property and hence was totally reliant on Kate Bentley and her team.

Kate was fantastic. She took all the pressure away and found new suitable tenants who could move in the very next day after the existing tenants moved out. She kept me updated at all times and guided me through the whole process. Kate is supported by a very capable team and EJ was also extremely helpful. For something that could be a stressful process it all happened seamlessly and without any problems. Thank you Kate!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)