Dec 06,2011
Dec 06,2011
I finally found Atkinson Mcleod after a couple of weeks of frustration trying to get other agents to help me plan viewings ahead of my trip down to London on a particular day. I have moved from the North East to London for a new job and this was quite a daunting task as other agents were not particularly helpful or friendly or just did not call back when I left messages.

Dan Quinn and his colleague Nick at the Balham office were my light at the end of the tunnel. Professional in every way, helping find me another viewing when my original planned viewing went under offer the night before and even taking me back to the property twice in the same day as I wouldn't have another chance with being in the North East. After I made the offer, Dan was in touch nearly everyday by email with an update on the agreement and checking if I had any questions and liaisng with the landlord. Nick was excellent in explaining the detail of the tenancy agreement when I went in to sign (my first time renting). Both were friendly and professional, and when the time comes that I am in a position to buy rather than rent I will definitely be asking the Balham office to help me. I would give them 10 out of 10 and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others, particulalrly people who are new to London.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham