Dec 06,2011
Dec 06,2011
As someone who is vastly experienced with property in this area I highly recommend this agency. I have clashed with the director in the past but on closer examination I realised that I myself was at fault as I did not wish to accept the truth of the situation. Because that's exactly what the director of First Avenue gives you-honest and down to earth advice. This can sometimes hurt especially when other agents (who are highly deceptive) are being highly manipulative and trying to seduce you into getting your business.
However the director of First Avenue is perhaps the most honest property professional I have dealt with and that counts for a lot in this business!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Avenue Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Avenue Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Avenue Office 1