Dec 06,2011
Dec 06,2011
Both my partner and I have each had a previous experience of purchasing property and we had both found the process to be somewhat stressful. However, the purchase of our current property was through Hilary at Town & Country Southern and the process was made as smooth as it possibly could be by her. She recommended builders, removal firms and conveyancers. We used the recommended removal firm and were very happy with their services overall. We didn't use the either of the conveyancers but would have done if we hadn't already secured the services of a different conveyancer as their rates were favourable. When the surveyor (arranged through our mortgage provider) wanted to subcontract and subcontract again, Hilary was able to arrange an alternative and highly suitable surveyor, who wrote a report of high quality. Hilary's communications to us were always timely and we felt as fully informed as we felt we could expect to be. If ever Hilary was not available to speak to, Sarah was always happy to help answer my questions, and Colin too was we found to be professional and helpful. I would have no concerns about using Town & Country Southern again for future purchases and I would make them my first point of call for sales.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth! To leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth