Dec 06,2011
Dec 06,2011
As a tenant, and a customer the service I received was the worst I have ever had from any company. Basic repairs were not carried out for months, such that we could not even lock the doors or flush one of the toilets; the direct debit instruction was sent twice and came out of my bank account twice, yet I received no apology and was told to sort it out with the bank; and in breach of contract they changed the utility company we used and again no apology was given, with the branch simply blaming Head Office. The final inventory was completely different to the discussions had with the inventory clerk, whilst the I had at least two pages of amendments to the original inventory. It was an absolute nightmare and I would recommend any prospective tenant thinks three times before using them as they are the landlord's friend!
Nothing, they have done enough! I have now purchased a new house and hope to never rent again....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Branch! To leave a new review of Countrywide Residential Lettings Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Residential Lettings Branch