Dec 06,2011
Dec 06,2011
Many Years ago I purchased a small house in Eton Wick through Horler & Associates and found there service to be both friendly and proffesional. Robert & Richard Horler were always on hand to answer questions/queries with facts and managed to complete the sale within 4 weeks!!
This time I needed to rent my property out quickly in Windsor, Kane the lettings negotiator popped over to my property and I found him to be very enthusiastic and direct in his communication & aim to get the property to a well suited applicant for the rental income I required, 4Days!! later Kate had taken a holding deposit and co ordinated a 2nd viewing, Emily processed the references & kane had negotiated dates for move in within 2 weeks of the property going to market!! I would like to thank Horler & Associates for the good job they did which was communicated between all parties very well at all times!! I will use this company when ever I can , Big Thanks !! to all the team!! Best Wishes

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horler Associates Lettings - Clarence Road Branch! To leave a new review of Horler Associates Lettings - Clarence Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horler Associates Lettings - Clarence Road Branch