Dec 08,2008
Dec 08,2008
Every dealing with Duck and Hedges has been met with rudeness, incompetence and inefficiency.

We encountered several problems when moving in, with extra fees and broken promises because the agent was 'new' and didn't realise despite us very clearly asking what the fees were (and having this in writing) - a complete bunch of lies to lock us into an 8 month contract.

Their property management service is a complete joke. It is absurd to pay £180 a year for the worst customer service I've experienced in my life. Every issue lodged is met with they 'can't get hold of the contractor' or they are 'very busy in the office'.

I would never normally actively discourage people from using a particular business; however, numerous dealings with this appalling agency have forced me to do so. Save yourself the frustration, avoid Duck and Hedges.
By: greg
Feb 18, 2009
I am taking Duck and Hedges to Court! They have a complaints proceedure to follow. Please do the same.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1