Dec 06,2011
Dec 06,2011
Avoid 1st Letting, if you can! This is an estate agent that could not tap the market in Kenilworth. As for me, a catalogue of errors happened from the beginning.

1) The key for the flat they gave me was wrong, so it was impossible to move in the first day.
2) The refridgerator they left when I moved in had rotten meat, and some parts of the house were not clean. Disgusting...
3) They tend to ignore e-mails, and they have not responded to my request to fix the heater.
4) They don't issue some document required by the law, including the Prescribed Information (so all tenants can use this advantage and bring them to court, and win 3 times the deposit in accordance with DPS Terms and Conditions Section 2 (c), hahaha!).
5) They did not give any check-in inventory, vacating instructions, check-out inventory, and abruptly cancelled the face-to-face exit inspection while I was at the property, and chose to do it after I left. Then they cunningly insisted on deducting from the deposit, based on untruthful exit inspection which was done after I left the property.

Overall, their standard of service, work ethics is extremely low, sloppy and poor. No wonder they closed the office in Kenilworth, as their standard is absolutely lower than other estate agents in town. They seemed to have opened a branch in Rugby (Red Brick), but I'm sure time will tell...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Lettings Office 1