Dec 06,2011
Dec 06,2011
The agent is:

* Unprofessional
* Rude on all levels of staffing whether an agent, manager or director.
* Pushy; was not able to allow access to property as was away with work and I had wanted to get the flat into a cleaner state, came to knock at the door with the agent and directory behind... and explained I'll call them when I'm ready... They then threatened we were in breach of contract despite making every other request once in my own time and once meaning I had to leave work early - this is 3 weeks before end of tenancy, they had opportunities before to look as we'd stated we'd be leaving in October (move out december).
* Inventory... was untrue, the current state and previous state were not that difference, I wonder if they make 2 inventories... one to give to you to say 'everything is great' and one to the tennant telling them it's in a bad state. Will persue them after I receive deposit back, if anything at all... not expecting much from them - dodgy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough! To leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Focus Residential Slough