Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 05,2011
Dec 05,2011
A lot of mixed reviews for Northwood Aberdeen, I would recommend any landlords and tenants not to take the risk of using Northwood Aberdeen.
I had to lodge a complaint with the Property Ombudsman so luckily didn't end up losing money (in fact gained slighly more). But this was no thanks to Northwood Aberdeen and the manager and his "*". When I complained to them and then Northwood Head Office about the state that the tenants had left my property in, they refused to accept any responsibility. Fortunately the Property Ombudsman agreed with my complaint. A lot of hassle though so only use if you want to take the risk.
Nothing. Northwood had ample opportunity to change my mind when I was going their complaints procedure.
By: FatCat
Dec 16, 2011
Funny how none of the agents come on to defend themselves. I agree with a previous poster and all the good comments are written by Northwood staff themselves. Do youself a favour landlords/tenants and use a different agency or do it yourself. It's got to be better than Northwood in charge - but that's not difficult.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen